Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Quilting cutting turntables


Spinning cutting turntables are the new "beaut" thing for quilting enthusiasts. They enable greater ease when cutting quilt fabric and trimming blocks. I came across one for a discount price and thought I'd share it with you. Here's some information about it:

"OLFA's exclusive Rotating Mat features the same self-healing surface as many of their other popular mats and works great with all of the OLFA rotary cutters and rulers. The convenient 12" square size is perfect for taking to class with you where you may not have a lot of room. Its sleek and simple design fits easily in your tote bag and has no ball bearings, stands or other parts to lose! Lightweight too! Try it for paper crafting as well!"


Here are some benefits of this great product:

Rotary mat features 30, 45, 60 and 90 degree angles in each quadrant
Less than 1/4" thick-great for storage or taking to class!
Smooth rotating action simplifies piecework when making multiple cuts
Eliminates the need to turn your body
Here's what one happy quilter had to say about the cutting turntable:

"It's just what I needed!" I just received my new mat, and I had to try it out. Now I need to recommend it to others. It's a wonderful tool for trimming up quilt blocks. It turns well and eliminates realigning a ruler to cut the third and fourth sides of a square. I shopped around before buying this mat and found it on sale at JoAnn's. Great product! Great price!"

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails